Friday, July 9, 2010

Things I'm Learning

The Message: The Bible in Contemporary Language (New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs)I am currently:


Reading The Gospel of Matthew in The Message. I find it invigorating to look at passages through multiple perspectives.


The Talent Code: Greatness Isn't Born. It's Grown. Here's How.Listening to The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle. As a lover of learning and teaching I am loving this book.








Listening to select teachings by Randy Clark while reading the companion manual on Revival Phenomena and Healing. Randy's knowledge of church history challenges me to go deeper into study. I am specifically studying The Cane Ridge Revival at the moment.

Pauline Christology: An Exegetical-Theological Study



Beginning Gordon Fee's book Pauline Christology.






Continuing to study through The real Jesus passages with the RFC family. This week we are in John 19:25-27.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger