Monday, July 5, 2010

A quote from Randy Clark: 
As many of you know I consider myself a student of revival. I love reading about it, studying it, hearing about it and most of all living in it. I recently read a book by Tommy Welchel called “Azusa Street: They Told me Their Stories.” It’s a powerful book about lives of people who were touched by the revival at a very young age. In reading this book, I realized this revival was marked by the Shekinah Glory of God. I read something else, though, that has gripped me ever since. In 1909 or 1910 (the writer is unsure), both William J. Seymour and Charles Parham prophesied that in about 100 years “there would be a return of the Shekinah Glory and a revival that would surpass the Works of God at Azusa.” I believe that as we go into this that we should expect the fulfillment of this prophesy which will bring us into a level of healing that we have not seen for 100 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger