Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday Night in Montana

Alex Davies from Life!Worship (a band that has covered and recorded Pastor John's "You Are My Refuge") did a great job leading worship tonight.  Alex is from Montana and has attended this conference as a youth.  There were about 65 current students attending this weekend along with approximately 20 adults leaders plus Beth, Ashleigh and I.  

There were more testimonies of students and adults that were healed while being prayed for by other youth.   People were healed of  headaches, sinus congestion, and shoulder pain today.  Best of all, many of those people were prayed for when we were not having a service.   

I am preaching on Luke 9:1-2 on Sunday morning at First Baptist Church in Great Falls to their congregation plus everyone from the conference.  I pray that I can convey the awe that  I feel as The Real Jesus continues to be unveiled to me.  I am absolutely captivated by Him.  Every week I find Him to be more astonishing than the week before. I love getting to talk about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger